Terms and Conditions
At Marbella Charter S.A. we are committed to offer you the best service at all levels.
As you probably know, the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679 applicable throughout the European Union, requires all companies to administer a greater degree of supervision in the treatment of data.
In this regard, we have taken steps to review and, where appropriate, adapt our internal controls to safeguard your data and protect your privacy.
For the purposes of the GDPR 2017 the data controller is
Marbella Charter S.A.
Edificio Levante local 10
Your personal data are all those that can be identified or associated with a certain person. Among which include your name, address, email, telephone number, passport or ID number and in some cases bank details.
Processing of Personal Data
The purposes of the processing of your personal data are:
• The first and main reason why we need to use your data is to carry out the effective provision of the services requested from us and for our own billing and accounting. This is absolutely essential as if we did not, we could not manage the contracted services.
• Keep you informed, through electronic means, news, initiatives, events, activities, as well as being able to offer and / or recommend products or services that may be of interest to you.
• Compliance with legal obligations.
Legal Basis for Data Processing
The legal bases for the use of your personal data are:
• Compliance with the contractual / pre-contractual relationship.
• Compliance with the obligations imposed by law.
• Our legitimate interest in promoting our products or services and, if you have indicated it, authorization to receive our communications by electronic means.
Sharing or Disclosure of your information
Your data could be shared with one or more of the following entities:
• To the companies of the “MARINA MARBELLA” group, formed by: MARINA MARBELLA, SA, MARINA MARBELLA BALEAR SA, MARINA MARBELLA IBIZA SA, MARBELLA CHARTER SA, MARBELLA YACHTS SA, with the purpose of centralized management of parts of our activities and the fulfillment of internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of clients. Also, in case you have given us your consent, we can share your data with these companies in order for them to send you commercial communications that may be of interest.
• To financial entities who manage our accounts receivable /payable
• To public administrations, in the cases foreseen in the law and for the purposes defined therein.
• Depending on the service requested, the recipients of the information may be, among others, maritime agencies, port authorities, public administrations, insurance companies, as well as consultancies and outside contractors’ depending on service requested
Duration of data processing
Your data will be kept for
- the duration of the relationship,
- during the periods stipulated in the applicable legal provisions
- for the time necessary to attend to possible responsibilities arising from the treatment.
- The data processed for commercial purposes will remain active unless its deletion is requested.
At any time you can exercise your rights:
• You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are treating your personal data and, in such case, access them. You can also request that your data be rectified when they are inaccurate or that incomplete data is completed, as well as request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Under the conditions provided in the General Data Protection Regulations, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data. In which case, we will only treat the affected data for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims or with a view to the protection of the rights of other persons.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. If you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In this case, we will stop treating the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing so for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons that prevail over your interests or rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
• We inform you that the European Personal Data Protection Regulation also recognizes the right to the portability of your data.
• You can exercise these rights and, in general, consult all the questions relating to the processing of your personal data by writing to Marbella Charter SA, Edificio Levante local 10, Puerto Banús 29660- Marbella or by e-mail to charter(at)marinamarbella(dot)net
By using this web site you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. Marbella Charter may change these terms and conditions at any moment without prior notice
The contents of the present web site are property of Marbella Charter with the exception of content that has been offered by other companies for exclusive use by Marbella Charter. Part or all of the contents of these web site pages cannot be copied, reproduced, transferred, uploaded, published or distributed in any way without prior written permission from our company, except that Marbella Charter consents to you storing on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only.
Disclaimer: Marbella Charter makes no representations about the suitability of the content of its web site for any purpose. All content is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind. All manufacturers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to the particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Marbella Charter does not warrant the accessibility of the site or the availability of any products described therein. In no event shall Marbella Charter be liable for any special, indirect, exemplary or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use, copying or display of the content on this site, including but not limited to, damages relating to the loss of use, data or profits, without regard to the form of any action including but not limited to contract, negligence or other tortuous actions. Although Marbella Charter has tried to be as accurate, complete and current as possible, Marbella Charter does not warrant that the content of its web site is accurate, complete or current. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. It is your responsibility to verify any information before relying on it.